Breaking News

The Article.... I loved Presenting the Most!

The Article.... I loved Presenting the Most!


People most often write to impress others. I've been one aggressive writer. I wrote all the time, to impress people who read my thoughts. I was the most inspired from them to present my wildest imaginations to light. They read my thoughts and few are impressed and few didn't!
I was never worried about the readers, because true and honest thoughts emerge from the deepest of the wildest dreams. Everyone has a brighter and a darker side. They only love to expose the side which the world appreciates, because they live in fear of losing their identity. I have many things to mention, but before that, let me ask you a simple question!
Who are you living for? 
Why are you so worried about what your identity remains when people around you care so little about you?
If that really bothers you, then why do you stay with those people?
All these questions will be answered as you go through the article I am writing and which you are going through right now!
It is this thought that made me sit again and start typing. While I've been typing this, I was mentioning you about a darker side in you! Yes. It's not only in you. It's in me, and whomsoever this article is being read or who doesn't even care about reading it!
I say so because I know so! And believe me when a writer mentions what he knows, it will be mentioned upon the great research and extensive practical experience being envisioned. 
I am confident in this aspect because people, when you behave socially, you are organized and well mannered. But why don't you do that when you're alone? That's because.... You have your own reasons for that! I have no offense in mentioning that we live comfortable in our comfort zone. We call it a comfortable zone, because we are what we are there and we certainly are sure that no one is there to judge us in our zone!
When I asked people about their darker side, they rejected me smoothly saying that they don't have one basically! I know that they are hiding a particular personality inside them. That comes out when your reflexes are out of your control. Why do you think that people behave oddly when they loose their temper? It is because everyone says that they have a saturation point beyond which they loose being what they are! I can say it is one among the darker sides that you accept happily because that point is considered aptly by people who experience it the most. And yes as it is accepted by most of the people in the world, you are so sure and certain to expose it!
My final verdict of the whole article is...
I write to satisfy myself. 
You live to make yourself happy.
Never ever mention that you are living just so to make others happy. No one in the world lives for the cause of the other, it is so foolish to accept the lie. 
"Selfless emotions itself is a word of mentioning about self!" 


Light is significant when dark has made us realize it's shade. Similarly, you are an amalgam of darker and brighter side. Accept it and behave accordingly but never hide your emotions. People tend to like the originality when it comes to understanding you better.


Thanks for reading the article.


This satisfied me a lot - Because from this one, I will be writing articles of my own interest, which might impact your vision and thinking. If you like it, Please share this one. If you don't, well you have a space full of comments section to fill it up!


Yours
Mythreya

No comments