Breaking News

I am Hijacked by 'M'

It was the time, I always wanted to achieve the best! I worked hard to prove that I always present the best to the one who deserved it from my stories. I've always imagined stories, that are beyond my thinking abilities. I had my Friend's help in creating them, improvising them and making them... The Best!

One among them is the one that I am going to narrate to you all now!
This was one among the primary stories I intended to write, but have never written....!
It is still in the deepest parts of my memory, hidden!

The story is named: "I am Hijacked!"


"I am hijacked" is a plain story about a 43 year old individual who gets stuck in an aeroplane, with 23 other passengers. As one after the other sacrifice themselves knowing that at some point, the flight is going to crash. What he does is something that every individual's inspiration!

The Beginning!
It's been 43 years that I've been living in this world, abandoned by my kids, I travel solo to the island of Andaman with my lost dreams. Everything around me seemed particularly strange. Especially, the Pilots are not dressed properly and were looking pretty tensed. As soon as we boarded the flight, there were only a very few people. I thought this might be due to the season of my travel. It is the season of Winds, with strange tides all over disturbing the sea. But I chose to travel for the surfing. It was the sport that inspired me a lot and also, I wanted to Scuba dive after a long gap of 10 Years. I am quite a good swimmer, deep diver. I loved exploring the sea. I don't think this is the right time, but let's hope these winds may find their way back to the mid way!

The Journey!
The flight got delayed due to bad weather. After 4 in the evening, there was the flight that took off the runway and the wings started adjusting to the winds. Everyone was busy watching something on their screens, while I was busy enjoying the sunset through the clouds. I loved the view, hence the seat at the Window. After an hour, people started snoring and the thud of the thunders slightly shook the plane. The flight slightly moved below the actual height of the flight and tried to make passengers feel safer. 

The Suspicion!
As time passed, the night opened it's eyes to make way for the lights to pop in! Darkness charged way as lights, shined through it! I was feeling a bit dizzy, might be due to the weather. Drizzles of water droplets on the glass of my window shined, as the rain showered it's welcome for my arrival. As I went into the washroom I found a cover hidden, under the 'U' bend of the Seat. I noticed it as I was trying to pick the tissues that fell down and went rolling. It seemed strange, but as I walked out, there was a man, who pushed me, moving in haste. His hand pushed me away, as I touched a metal bulge on his above his pocket on the right. There was a strange suspicion about this guy I thought to myself and as I started to see, there were people who were trembling in fear behind my cabin. It was the same guy pointing gun towards the people asking them to jump off the plane, shouting.

I tried talking to him, but it was of no use. He shot one of the passengers. It was a Ghost gun - to be specific, a 30.Carbine which was used during the Second World war. I know it, because, I was the one who handled it when I was trained at the camp, when I was in the war. I fought for the army during Kargil. I was 24 when the war happened and we were the new recruits of the camp. I am 43 now, still capable of handling a hand grenade to throw it on the enemy's line at ease. I tried to push the gun away, as he tried jumping off the plane. I didn't understand what just actually happened! It wasn't an accident. He jumped willingly off the plane, not even uttering a word.

The Crew and The Pilots!
As I tried reaching the pilots from the Mic, there was no response from them. I immediately noticed that there were no air hostess in the plane. It all seemed to be a trap. As I pushed myself from the sucking air at the opened emergency exit, I found out that the pilots were shot and the plane was already off the course. I tried pushing the Auto pilot, and tried to balance the flight. The plane was completely off the course and was about to hit a mountain, nearby. I, immediately pulled the gear up, moving it above, but the cliff top, tore the landing gear. There was a sudden thud and the damage was visible on the dash board of the plane. The alarms were buzzing and all I could do was talking to the people on the comms. I tried setting the auto piloting system and the leveled plane was back to the nearest co-ordinates and by the time, I corrected everything, I saw all the passengers on the plane jumping from the plane without parachutes. The compartment was empty and strangely, there were not even a trace of the chutes at the Chute box. I thought they might be taken by the passengers. One of the pilots were struggling to talk, due to heavy bleeding. He was conscious, with a very rare vision, from what I observed. All he said was that
"This is all a trap. The guy who shot us was a guy who tried hijacking the plane twice. He thought this might be the right opportunity and gave us this...!"
The piece of paper fell on the deck. As I opened, it read
"Never underestimate the power of a terrorist. This plane explodes in 30 minutes after you correct the course."

The Plan!
I was alarmed. It was 15 minutes that I corrected the course and I shouted on the comms, about what has happened. None responded! I was all trembling with fear of death. But all I decided was to fight back! So, I pushed the pilot aside and sat on the seat. Tried to push the flight to the sea and wanted to jump off it. None of the passengers were alive before I tried to land it on the surface. As soon as the flight hit the surface, the water began pushing in. I was trying to move out, but the dead bodies, fell over me and the seat belt was stuck to my legs. I used the bodies hands to remove my belt stuck to the legs and kicked the water but was in vain. We were drowning at a rapid pace due to the weight of the flight and I was pushing it hard. I used the fire extinguishers as my pushing thrust and moved up! They helped to an extent and I swam rapidly to reach the top. I was in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't see anything, but all I knew was, we were at a distance of 15 Kilometers from the shore. So I swam in the direction of the plane and after 45minutes of vigorous swimming, I was exhausted and fell on the shore! I never thought that I would make it alive here. I slept there not expecting anything! It was after 5 days, I was being searched and took back by the people who came to the island. I fell somewhere at the Fisherman's island, and was brought to the Andamans and were shocked to know that I was the lone survivor from the crash. I narrated them everything and people toasted for me on that night!

I know, I couldn't have survived. But all I did was NEVER GAVE UP ON THE SITUATION!
That.... That's what kept me ALIVE!

This is Colonel Krishna Swami, 
writing my own story of Adventure... 
That kept me Inspiring and many others too!

BRAVERY ISN'T EVERYTHING! 
PRESENCE OF MIND IS THE KEY TO LIVING,
WITH NEVER GIVING UP ON WHAT WE DO!
SO, NEVER, EVER GIVE UP!
 NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS!


With Love,
M

No comments