Breaking News

The Best is Yet to Come! by M

"This is the 15th time I have been rejected for the script. I don't wanna take it anymore. I will quit this writing career and will switch to other one. Can we meet up?" said Vishwa talking to his best friend Gowtham.


"Sure thing. Regular parkway in the avenue" said Gowtham and disconnected the call. Gowtham smiled and was so sure that he can make up his friend's mind. But what made him so sure of it is the rest of the story.


At the Parkway Avenue


Gowtham and Vishwa sat under a tree talking about the quitting of Vishwa's career as a writer.


"Why are you giving up so early Vishwa. This was your dream of pursuing a career as a writer!"


"I know Gowtham. But trust me I can't compromise on the work that I am implementing to make it the best one. All the publishing houses are looking for either love stories or commercial format scripts which started pissing me off the most! I can't take it anymore. And moreover I can't publish something of my own as I've been spending my time and effort on this book for over 4 Years."


"I am so Sorry Vishwa, but trust me, persistent persuasion with determination, is the secret to success. This is why you must not give up and constantly put on your effort Vishwa.

I am very confident in you and believe me, I, myself approached a few other Publishing houses with a sample manuscript that you have sent me to demonstrate.

But found no luck. But let's not quit trying and make the best use of our work and believe in our self."


"Sorry Gowtham. I wanna quit this now. Please suggest me something other than this career! I need your help in this aspect."


Gowtham smiled and then spoke, "You've been my inspiration in many aspects of my life. Let me tell you a story that my Dad used to say!

Then, I want you to decide about switching a career!"


Gowtham narrates the story
Sathyagrahi - Someone for No one!


Once there lived a middle aged guy, who lived far from people. He lived in a house that he bought after he retired from a school. His house was surrounded by the dogs he loved and fed them understanding their hunger. Nobody knew why he lived alone, nor the reason he never had a family. But there was a postman who knew everything about the man.


 The middle aged man's name was Sathyagrahi. He writes letters to the people anonymously sharing and supporting their broken heart, who lost families and loved people in their lives. He was a man of amazing soul, who always shared and cared for the people he knew, as the postman spoke about them.


The postman once, upon asking mentioned about Sathyagrahi.

Sathyagrahi was a peaceful man, he had a great family and loving kids. He lost all of them in a tragic accident, which made him shut in a room, locked up, suffering for 2 years. He then, realized the pain and understood the value of being lonely. He started understanding about the lives of people around him, supported and consoled their poor souls for the loss of their dear ones, by writing letters of courage and encouragement.


 The postman regularly posted his letters, and always wondered why he never got a reply back. Upon asking the same to Sathyagrahi, he smiled and said,

"I never mentioned an address and wrote them anonymously. And moreover a reply would be finely satisfying as it would be more than having someone tapping my back to continue my work."


On listening to this, the Postman said,

"I hope there will definitely be someone, who would be wanting to write back to you, but none knows the address. I want to add mention it on any of the letters. Shall I?"


Sathyagrahi: "No, Prasad. I never expected any of the replies from the last 2 years. It is better this way, mentioning a word - "Well Wisher" would make them imagine someone, who loved them. Love never needs a vision, it just soothes the soul, and the feeling is always eternal. I don't want anyone to come and see me, and feel pity for me. I want to make the world a better place. Please, do gather information about more such people and let's make them relieved.


The Postman Prasad smiled and went back to the Post office and posted all the letters and went home hoping this would change with at least someone writing back to Sathyagrahi.


One day Prasad came smiling and brought Sathyagrahi a letter. Prasad replied,

"The day has finally come. Sathya, you've received a letter on you name. Please do open and read it. I can't wait to watch that smile on your face.


The letter read

"To,

The Well Wisher,

Who has been hiding under the name.

You're the best man I've ever known. Your way of spreading love, and encouragement to the souls who lost their dear ones, has been inspiring me to the best extent ever. These letters prove that there is still humanity and care for each other. I started understanding the way life works, and you have made our lives amazing. And trust me, after this great inspiring work of your's, I started doing the same, asking about people, and consoling mentioning that they have done a great job in their life. And that they have someone who always appreciates their work and their hope in life, would be restored soon. It gave me a great satisfaction, in writing each letter. The first one, is this. You are a great man. Please do continue the Good Work! Love you sir!

With Love,

A Well wisher,

And a man who was a lot inspired by a letter from you!"

Tears rolled down his cheeks, and the tears of joy overwhelmed with happiness, made the environment an interesting place to see. Prasad was the most happiest man. Sathya took the letter and placed it in his Diary. He felt great and had a cup of tea with Prasad. And it was one of the best days, that ever came in their lives."



At the Parkway Avenue

"This is the best inspiring story, I've ever heard of!" : Vishwa


"Yes! I too have been feeling the same, from the day I listened to it. This story has a hidden moral in it." : Gowtham


"Is it about Humanity?" : Vishwa


"It is about the Power of faith. The belief in trusting something and being persistent to it. One day, everything will favor our way, all that is needed is the belief, we need to have in it!" : Gowtham


"This made me realize the way I have been thinking wrong. I will start working on the story back and I will write this story as my first book! And I am sure everything will be the Best soon!" : Vishwa


"That would be great Vishwa. I am sure, people would love to read about this story and your way of expressing the emotions in it! Am sure, everything will be positive this time." : Gowtham


"What will be the title of the book for this story Vishwa?" : Gowtham


"The Best is Yet to Come! by Vishwanath" : Vishwa


They will then, bid goodbye and leave the place. Vishwa's story for the book is accepted by the Publishers and gets an advance for the book and to share the news, he calls Gowtham. Gowtham will smile and feel very happy to hear the news.

Vishwa then says

"I've been having a doubt from the moment the story was concluded!"


 "What is it?": Gowtham


"Who was the man who wrote the letter to Sathyagrahi?" : Vishwa


Gowtham smiles and says that he doesn't know. Then Vishwa puts off the phone. Gowtham calls his Dad and speaks

"Dad! The story of our well wisher, Sathya is being written by Vishwa. He was succeeded in writing it beautifully. He crafted your character as Postman amazingly good. It's the best tribute we can give to him."


"Son, Did you mention him that, on inspiring the story of him writing letters, it was you who had written the letter to Sathya?" : Prasad (Gowtham's Dad)


"No Dad! Let that remain in the way Sathya imagined it would be. Anonymous!": Gowtham smiles!


Prasad believed in the reply and one came it's way!

Gowtham believed that Vishwa would not give up, and it happened!

Now, Sathyagrahi believed, that there would be at least one person who would continue his work after him. Yes, it happened as Gowtham!

 You too believe in something, never ever give up. It happens for sure!



Never under estimate the Power of Faith! Always believe in your work and understand the below Statement:


"The Best is Yet to Come!"


If there is something great happening, never settle for it and believe that The Best is yet to come!


And if something terribly goes wrong?

It's the same as well! The Best is Yet to come!
With Love,
M

2 comments:

  1. It's one among the best narrations i have ever read. Amazing description of characters. Seems like an experienced writer's narrative. Much more to say but running short of words! ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awasome bro👏👏..those who are down on faith will sure be motivated by this article...best yet to come nice quote... Keep on rocking like this broo.....😃😃

    ReplyDelete