Breaking News

Light and Shadow by M




I seriously remember, when I was a kid, my parents taught me that, there always will be a better side of life whenever I faced some issues. All they said was smile and lead the life, the way it comes. Challenge the impossible and be positive and the rest would be the result.
Brighter side of life always existed when I smiled and moved on. But there is even a darker side of events which I have never ever realized so far.
Yes! You heard it right...
As Karma visits usback.... For all the deeds we did...!
I saw a darker me, growing inside, whenever I smiled and moved on. Every time I made a move on negativity, there was something that talked in my mind, whenever I am alone.
The loneliness always haunted me, whenever I was lost in thoughts...
But this loneliness never spoke to me, until I found the dark me inside, speaking to my conscience.
We all have a darker side which we have never explored and never even want to!
If we are ready to accept who we are... And ready to face the deeds that we did in the past... I am pretty sure, we will be ready to see him (the darker ONE) in us.
Why do we need to consider the darker side when we have the brighter side?
Well the answer is pretty simple. Whenever you have much deeper pain of sorrow inside you, tears of melancholy flows out of eyes, which relieves us. It's instantaneous but the pain, still haunts. 
But why will it haunt us?
Because we never face it and accept the truth of sorrow. All we want is happiness and smiles and showers of Joy. But we never want the other emotions to be expressed as well... They only are let out when we need them to flow. This is a very bad control of the state of mind.
Yes! I said, it is BAD. Because, emotions are like river, which are meant to flow. God has created us with a blend of multiple emotions which have to be explored by us all not every time, but whenever needed. But if you stop them according to your requirement, the value will be in vain.
Emotions are like Light and Shadow, Day and Night. And there is no Good or Bad in expressing your emotions...
Because, they are all a part of you. Never hide your emotions, instead, express them freely, exploring your darker side, which never will be a negative one, growing behind you. All the emotions are meant to be expressed and yes, people who care you, will understand not only you, but your emotions as well and people who don't, well they leave you.
It's purely their choice and believe me, it's their emotions and when they realize this truth, am sure they will think about this moment. So, keep flowing your emotions to shine bright like a star and mesmerize like Night hiding in the shade of gleam.
With Love,
M

8 comments:

  1. Good one broo..... we have to express ourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good article.. Expressing never to hide emotion..

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for the constant response Megha :) _/\_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expressing emotions was never considered a number by us. Making peace with the past and moving forward would be a best option. #peaceout_brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🎠Life is beautiful.....We have to c both good side n bad side....It is like a 🌈 ........ Good Article...Handsof ur Brain.... Keep rocking....💕👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur language was so..good.keep it up.ur expressing way also nice nani

    ReplyDelete
  6. As expected... Lost in many taughts, throughout the blog...Good one bro.👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond my expectation.
    Good one Myth!!

    Sairam KVS

    ReplyDelete