Breaking News

A Spasm of Love by 'M'

Love…
What does this word have in it?
Why is this word so special?
Why does this feeling last forever?
Why does this create that beautiful chaos in the heart?
Why does this feeling create such a huge pain?
Why does that makes you high and low at the same time?
Why is the world after this word? Why?
I never understood the sense until I started experiencing it. Love basically has many faces. It is a mix of emotions, bonding, and the way we consider it, as ONE. We all take it wrong! We feel it, as one such emotion which causes a magical pull towards someone, so robustly, that we get attracted from the other side, as if pulled by a magnet. The bonding seems either way, but in certain cases the push to the other side feels as pull from the self-same. This feeling starts with a glimpse of the alacritous allure and endears us to endure it evermore.
It was a summer of 1997.
Moon was showering the bliss, and I was looking it from my window. Then I started writing about how I felt looking at her…
“I looked at her,
She looked at me.
Our eyes spoke more than just words…. Emotions!
I smiled at her,
She held my hand.
We were at the beach,
That sunny day I felt moons chill on my hand.
It was she holding it,
I enjoyed the golden light with a chilling delight.”
I was in my eight grade. I wanted to express these feelings with a girl who nabbed my heart, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t make it as I was timid at that age. The opportunities kept coming but I never made it. The feeling was so intense but my trepidation kept me blenched. I wasn’t even ready for that age but I was introduced to the feeling of love at that age.
Many of us make mistakes in comprehending it. This can or cannot be mutual. Believe me, the true nature of an individual is anticipating things in a way favoring them. We love an object, as it is lifeless, it may or may not give you back whatever you give it. But in case of an individual, limning an emotion, we cannot contemplate the same feeling back. It depends on the other individual as well. Though God has created a unique emotion, he had it left to the universe to accept or reject the emotions based on individual’s persuasion.
 Expressing an emotion to the one we are enticed to is the best feeling ever. We do it in the best way possible to sweep them off their feet and get attached to us, but never expect their judgement about our opinion on them. It is because as there is a renowned saying
“Expectations always hurts!”
It is not the expectations that hurt, but our intensity of fondness and confidence that we have upon us, that superficially moves us to a level that pushes us towards a place where we aren’t even satisfied with the best that we have. Never expect an Apple from a Pineapple tree.
Marriages are made in heaven they say. Love is a game that tests the fate. It is like winning a game which audience already know who the winner is! A philosophy which is very strongly believed by many people all around is that
We are born as a pair, but God hides the other one enabling us to entertain his thought process. We may choose the right one and live happily, or we may choose the wrong one, suffer and stop believing even when the right one comes to us and live the life accepting which already justifies that your choice was wrong. The problem is not in the fate, it is in us.
There immediately comes the question…
How can you judge that he or she is the right one?
Here goes the answer…
"You can never fill a page that is already filled. In the same way, live your life by accepting whatever comes to you at the right time and in the right way!"
God has given a choice to you, to enjoy his allure of unique creation… that’s you!
So, relish your own existence as a sign of positivity and as the destiny is always written…
Accept whatever that comes to you, upon which there never will be a sign of dismay!!!
Written by
      “M”

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Param :) Love your constant appreciation for me :)

      Delete
  2. Reminds a stage of life that is a first experience and most memorable one.. Best wishes for many more contributions ahead in this blog..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the appreciation Megha :)
      Will always work on Publishing the best content as promised :)

      Delete
  3. Yaa it's true......It's very less even if I explain lot about it......❤šŸ’«

    ReplyDelete