Breaking News

My Dear Heart! A Strophe of a Verse by M

"My Dear Heart,

Why is it that whenever I am down, you worry the most?
You know, when I love someone the most, you fear the most, expecting a denial!
I have many desires to be fulfilled and are killed by the society,
Compromises being made to them because of being me!
I hate to give up, but gave up on my dreams fearing failure....!
I smile like I am happy but deep inside you know my Pain...!

'I expect someone:
To sit by my side,
Pat me on my back and shoulder,
Stay with me when I am down,
Love me unconditionally,
Understand me when I am angry,
Pray for me when I am sick,
Weep at my Grave when I am dead!
I wanna be remembered even after my death!
I want people to miss me even when I am gone!'

All I know is sitting alone and talking to you!
You're the only voice I hear when my world is long gone!
You were there from my Break ups to beginning a new love!
I needed someone the most to understand me...
But I always forget that all the time I had YOU!
Even Mom and Dad hated me at times,
But, All the way along it was YOU...! 
YOU alone who loved me unconditionally!
So,
Thank you for being with me and being MINE even when I felt bad about being ME!
I love you the most!
There is a world within me, which only you know of!
A smile behind hell lot of tears,
A touch behind a departed soul,
Someone for me when I had NO ONE!"

Love,
M

No comments