Breaking News

A Game of Brutal Pain by M

Life has never been easy for anyone who lives it. I said so because, I had a bitter experience of facing the unwanted truths at an unnecessary time. She was my eternal sunshine and the glare of moon that soothed my soul with the allure of amazing essence of love in it. We had a great time when we were young. We had a lot of fun, spending time in the woods nearby our village. The place was serene and calm, with a garden of roses, with full of colors. Every single color was significant for her. She loved everyone around, with smiles and joy sharing the same. 

Her father was a man with seriousness filled with aversion. He never liked the idea of being socialized. All he had was a private life, with the boots and guns in his room. He looked at the portrait of his dead wife and the fireplace gave the room all the ambience he needed. He used to drink while he stared at her portrait. He fell for her and as soon as she gave birth to my girl, she lost her life. It must be very painful for anyone in his place to accept the bitter truth of losing the most loved person in life, but that must not be a reason for someone to treat the living as punishment for the gone.

 Yes, he used to drink and beat my love, as hard as he can with the boots and the gun that hanged under his wife's portrait. 
I used to ask my girl why didn't she protest back and attack him, because he gave her so much pain daily! Her answer made me shred tears of love for her.

"He is my Father and will always be the same. He might have hit me, but I see his love for my lost Mom. He must have loved her so deeply that, he is hitting someone of the same blood so hardly. When the moment he realizes the same, he will be the one to repent more than anyone in the world could do!"

"Why don't you make him realize it?", I asked.
"Because, it's not my duty to! He is the one feeling so. Let him relieve his pain. He is my first love after all! Am his princess who will cherish in his memories soon!" she smiled.
That moment I took her in my arms and kissed her in her room. It was the moment that made me fall for her again. 

Woman are the strongest when it comes to understanding the people they love the most! But unfortunately, it might be late sometimes. 
Immediately, I heard a bashing sound behind me. Before I could turn around and see what it was, I was hit by something very hard, that I became unconscious instantly. As I tried to open my eyes, I could barely breathe. I was being shoved by something hard on my neck. All I was able to see was my love strangling to death with something tied around her neck and she was being hanged with 2 feet above the ground. I raised up and pushed myself towards her and I was being hit again, it was him. Her father! He must have saw me kissing her. What happened that moment to me was inexpressive, but I tried to push him to the wall. Before he could rise up, I freed her and tried giving her a push of extra air into her lungs by kissing her again. I know, I will be stabbed this time, as kissing a daughter in front of his father makes him raged. As he raised to beat me, she stopped him. I was shocked for a moment and she took the knife from his hand and threw it aside. Then I took her in my arms and said,  
"All I wanted to say before I was hit and after I kissed you was, I want a daughter like you, who can understand and looked as beautiful as you. You're the best thing that happened in my life. you may be a sick and pathetic lady who took away his most loving Wife's life. But to me you're someone who is the replication of her."

That moment I saw tears in her eyes. She kissed me harder and as we could see and clear our tears, I saw a Father, who fell to his knees and kissed my hand. 
"You never knew how much love your daughter needs from you. Just look into her eyes. The emptiness of love from you is double what she has been giving you. You just don't deserve to be a father of such a lovely woman. If I were her, I could have killed you the moment you wanted to kill me."

He started weeping so hardly and kissed his daughter's feet that instant with tears of pain rolling down his cheeks to fall on his daughter's feet. I saw two kind of tears that instant. Pain and repentance of tears in his eyes and tears of physical pain and tears of joy for a father in a daughter's eyes. That moment is the best I saw till date!

Love someone because, they are the reason you're feeling Love!
Never Hate someone because, they are not the reason for the pain in your life! It is YOU who choose to face the same situation that way.  

YOU CAN DEAL ANY SITUATION IN A BETTER WAY!
LOVE AND SHARE SMILES....!
Daughters are little princess to every Father!
Please treat them the way they deserve!
They always deserve the Best!

With Love,
M

1 comment: